Was Ist Learning Agreement

The Learning Agreement should include all the learning outcomes the student is expected to acquire during the exchange. Complete the Leaning Agreement as much as possible and complete the rest, especially the 2nd page, with your coordinator/m. On the 2nd page, you will find a table for the courses you will take at your host university and for which they will be taken into account in your studies at the University of Vienna. The apprenticeship agreement must be signed by your co-manager and then issued by you to the International Office and your host university. The three parties to the apprenticeship agreement agree to abide by all agreements reached to ensure that studies/internships abroad are recognized without any other requirements. Please send an e-mail containing the following information to your ErasmusIn coordinator: The current Learning Agreement can be downloaded here: www.fu-berlin.de/studium/international/studium_ausland/erasmus/formulare/index.html – Course number and ECTS points at the Host University If you do not have the commitment/signature of the host university, you must take care of the collection in time and time of your arrival. The scholarship (mobility allowance) is only paid after receiving a valid apprenticeship agreement: Before the Mobility! After a successful application or appointment, the International Office informs you of the next steps. – The module, the titles/types of events and the ECTS points at Philipps University are the language requirements of the host university (see letter of appointment). Unless otherwise stated, at least B2 for English and B1 should be checked at least for other languages. Native speakers please coked by “Native Speaker.” During studies abroad, at least two other learning agreements must be completed and submitted: one during the semester (“During the mobility”), in which you announce any changes in your course choice and expected recognition, and the other after your studies abroad (“After the moblity”), with your final courses already completed.

Credits: At the University of Ulm and in most – but not all – of our partner universities, the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) is used as a credit system. If another credit system is used, it should be indicated, if possible with a web link, to obtain explanatory notes from that system. If there is a deviation from the learning agreement or if the ECTS score is lower, you can enter a statement into Mobility Online (recognized ECTS mentions and number points). The post-mobility learning agreement form is also generated directly in Mobility Online. With the Transcript of Records certificate, the Learning Agreement after the Mobility serves as an application for recognition of courses spent abroad for your studies at the University of Vienna. Once your SPL has confirmed the signature recognition, download a copy of the Learning Agreement after the Mobility and a copy of the Transcript of Records in Mobility Online. If there is a delay or problem that prevents you from meeting the deadline, please inform the ERASMUS office. Please note that only reasons that are beyond your influence are acceptable, for example.B.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized.
Bookmark the permalink.